Gracie and Aunt Vanda
Gracie and Daddy
Gracie and Grandpa Phil
congratulations Kristin and family :) what a cutie and a fellow April Birthday buddie! I'll add her to my list! take care little mommy!
I LOVE these pictures! Gracie is absolutely beautiful (so is her auntie, daddy, and papa's) I can't wait to hold her!
Congrats on your cute baby, she is so cute. the pics are so cute of all of you and your family. Let us know if you need anything at all. Luv you guys. Bitsy, Jerry, and Tucker
Post a Comment
3 comments:
congratulations Kristin and family :) what a cutie and a fellow April Birthday buddie! I'll add her to my list! take care little mommy!
I LOVE these pictures! Gracie is absolutely beautiful (so is her auntie, daddy, and papa's) I can't wait to hold her!
Congrats on your cute baby, she is so cute. the pics are so cute of all of you and your family. Let us know if you need anything at all. Luv you guys. Bitsy, Jerry, and Tucker
Post a Comment