Gracie Lou Hogan was born on April 17, 2008 at 7:33 AM. Kristen had a C-Section and is recovering well. Gracie weighs 9 lbs. 1 oz. and 20-1/2 inches long. She has very chubby cheeks and likes to stick out her tongue.
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Wow! What a beautiful baby girl. I hope you and Rick will be visiting Seattle soon so we all get a chance to meet Gracie. We all miss you Kristen. Love you. -Lu
HI RICK AND KRISTEN THIS IS SONNY THIS IS A AWESOME WEB SIGHT AND YOU GUYS ARE TOO AKA YOU ARE AWESOME SO IS GRACIE.
hey Rick and Kristen, I just thought I would ask who that good lookin girl holding Gracie in the 2nd picture is she looks pretty awesome
From,
your favorite neice
p.s good looks does run in the famliy i just happen to be blessed with more
Post a Comment